Sunday, November 28, 2010

I don't hear anything...

Last class Currier decided to show the class a video. I was all excited because then I can just fall asleep, but there was one problem. Before he started the movie he told the class the movie did not have any dialogue. that was just great beacuse how am I suppose to follow along with my eyes closed. So I stayed awake throughtout the whole movie because I was quite interested on what this movie was about plus who makes a movie with no dialogue??? So I thought it would be interesting. Turned out I really liked the movie. There were beautiful scenes from different places around the world which I thought was pretty cool. I would try to guess which country or city I was when following the movie. But I was not too interested on the scenes that weere close up of ther persons faces only beacsuse I would mostlysee their eyes and eyes freak me out! All in all I thought this was a pretty good movie. Who knew a movie withough dialogue has so much to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment